Sunday 18 December 2011

Forever Day and Project4Awesome

I really don't know what to talk about, but I really should post here more often. I wonder if there's a Blogger for Blackberry app? That would make it easier than me having to connect to the internet on my phone every time I wanted to post and didn't have access to a computer.

maybe I should ask someone clever to design one.

Also, today is Forever Day, as dubbed by Alex day. Basically he wants to get the Christmas number one here in the UK. It's a big thing if it isn't an X-Factor winner, and he's unsigned, so that would be awesome. Plus all of the proceeds go to charity. So go buy Alex Day's 'Forever Yours' on iTunes or wherever else in the UK. All twelve versions of it. It's charitable and awesome!

Speaking of awesome, it's also John and Hank Green's Project4Awesome today, which is cool. I was going to make a video for it, but then I didn't, since making videos is awkward and difficult and my hair looks really lame today. And I didn't have a charity I knew enough about to make a good video for. basically project For Awesome is when Nerdfighteria comes together to make videos encouraging other people to support various charities, thus decreasing world suck and increasing the amount of awesome in the world. So it's a good thing. Go get involved.

Guess I found something to talk about after all.

I'll see you some other time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment