Thursday 15 December 2011

Less Than Three Books and an Apology

I can't believe its been nearly a month since I last posted on here! My sincerest apologies to all of you.

Whilst I've been away I completed my second NaNoWriMo, which officially makes me an (unpublished) two time novelist. I've also been on retreat which was one of the most deeply spiritual and profound experiences of my life, and yet somehow it also managed to be incredibly uplifting and genuinely hilarious. If you ever get the chance to do something similar, take it with both hands and hug it so tightly it can't physically breathe anymore. Then let go before you actually kill it!

I don't particularly have anything to talk about today, but I would recommend you go to lessthanthreebooks.com and have a look at the project that is going on over there. You have until 31st January 2012 to enter, and  I really suggest you look at the website and get involved, since it looks to be a really interesting project. I know I'm going to send in at least one entry, that is, when I get time to write one that is!

And in case I don't have another chance to say it to you, have a wonderful yuletide, and may you be wonderfully happy when the new year rolls in.

I'm off to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment