Monday 14 November 2011

Aggravatingly Concerned Texts

I got a text today from a friend. She's a fairly close friend, and she's the only one who I let follow my Tumblr (of which I'll never tell anyone else my URL) My Tumblr is for me to be me, where no one knows me in real life. That's why I have a Tumblr and a blog. So anyway, she texted me asking about something I'd posted, saying that she was worried about me.

Well guess what sunshine? My Tumblr is private from everyone else for a reason. I don't want any questions asked. I can post whatever the hell I like without people judging me or asking me about in school.

So here's the deal. I'm not going to tell you anything. I'll share what I want to share and I'll come asking for help if I bloody well want it. But until then, leave your concern at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment