Wednesday 9 November 2011

Dancing fever, High Waisted Skirts

This fine evening I watched last Saturday's Strictly Come Dancing with my parents, who had been away over the weekend on holiday and had not been able to see it. So we spent an enjoyable hour or so watching diamante dresses and sour faced judges and ridiculous marks, with some fabulous laugh out loud moments. I present one below, the lovely Russell Grant with Flavia Cacace.

How fabulous is Russell? How I love the smile he brings to my face, whatever he does, no matter how badly he dances.

Afterwards I went upstairs to do my homework, and happened to put on some Noah and the Whale. Which I then of course, couldn't help but dance to, as I find any kind of folk music impossible not to dance to. An additional plus is that I've been wearing my school skirt on my waist, with my belt rather tight, for the last few days. I felt like a bit of a change, to be quite honest. But it has the peculiar effect of making me think I look like a dainty little ballerina, when of course I just look like a rather average teenage girl, dancing in her bedroom, wearing her school skirt on her waist with a belt. Still, it makes me feel ever so pretty! Which is lovely.

Goodnight lovely reader, I will see you (not literally of course, that would be absurd) very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment