Tuesday 8 November 2011

Classy Dreams

I join you on what appears to be a rather rainy evening. Its isn't really, but the RainyMood.com playing from my laptop makes it seem incredibly so. In fact, its just a little bit of light drizzle outside. I also have some jazz music, and a crackling fire playing through my laptop, so I'm feeling rather classy right now.

I'm not really classy at all, but I like to think that one day I'll be classy and graceful. Right now however, I'm just a teenager who freaks out about speaking to someone new because I feel quite socially awkward at heart. I'm also nerdy, obsessive about anything even remotely related to Spanish, and a huge fan-girl of various TV shows.

I also have a dream. I like to dream. My dream is that I'll be a famous writer one day. Not even J.K.Rowling status famous, just a little famous, in fact, I'd just like to be able to make enough money from writing that it becomes my job.

So there you have it, a little piece of me, a little bit of the ink from my brain, sent to you, kind reader, via a computer screen. Isn't the internet wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment